Affiliate Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which means we earn a commission when you buy through our link (at no additional cost to you). Read our full Disclosure Policy.
Bullet journaling is a fun way to plan and organize your days. Unlike a traditional planner, you get to be creative and literally create the pages as you go, as simply or artistically as you’d like. Here are 8 bullet journal ideas to organize your life.
If you prefer paper planners rather than digital, you’ll love these bullet journal ideas to help you organize your life and stay on track with whatever it is that you want to keep note of in your bullet journal.
For drawing and line practice, check out this drawing book!
✍️ Recommended Supplies: 🎨
- Happy Planner Happy Notes with Dot Grid Paper
- Happy Planner (Dated)
- Happy Planner Box Kit
- Extra Happy Planner Fill Paper
- Happy Planner Happy Quotes Stickers
- Leuchtturm Bullet Journal (Alternative to the Happy Planner)
- Bullet Journal Kit with Supplies
- Crayola Supertips Markers
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers
- Sharpie Pens
- Pilot G2 Color Pens
- Lettering and Modern Calligraphy Book
8 Bullet Journal Ideas to Organize Your Life
This video shows the bullet journal setup for the year for Youtuber Jamie Paige.
Related Organizing Posts:
- 12+ Dollar Store Organizing Ideas
- How to Organize Your Home on a Budget
- 17 Rules for Getting Organized and Decluttered
- How to Organize Paper Clutter
- How to Organize Plastic Bags
- 75 Ways to Declutter Your Digital Life Today