Affiliate Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which means we earn a commission when you buy through our link (at no additional cost to you). Read our full Disclosure Policy.
Have you heard of bullet journaling? It’s a visual and creative approach to journaling that helps you keep track of things in your life and plan out your days and weeks visually on paper. It’s like using a planner but you get to create your own pages however you want! Here are more than 12 DIY bullet journal ideas for improving your life.
Posts found on Resources for Roundups. Images used with permission.
✍️ Recommended Supplies: 🎨
- Happy Planner Happy Notes with Dot Grid Paper
- Happy Planner (Dated)
- Happy Planner Box Kit
- Extra Happy Planner Fill Paper
- Happy Planner Happy Quotes Stickers
- Leuchtturm Bullet Journal (Alternative to the Happy Planner)
- Bullet Journal Kit with Supplies
- Crayola Supertips Markers
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers
- Sharpie Pens
- Pilot G2 Color Pens
- Lettering and Modern Calligraphy Book
12+ DIY Bullet Journal Ideas for Improving Your Life
For drawing and line practice, check out this drawing book!