I had a BLAST making this DIY galaxy slime (see what I did there? ;)) and after an initial test with dyeing white glue with paint, I decided that translucent glitter glue created a much prettier galaxy effect. Here’s how to make DIY galaxy slime!
DIY Galaxy Slime
- Bowl and spoon
- Purple, blue, and pink clear Elmer’s glitter glue
- Food dye or glitter if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon 20 Mule Team borax powder
- 1 cup warm water in a measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Optional: slime jar containers
- Clean area that can get messy (just in case)
Use three different bowls and spoons to create your blue, pink, and purple clear glitter slimes separately, and then mix together for a galaxy effect!