If you’re on a budget, making your own homemade Halloween costumes is a great way to save money! You can create a DIY Halloween costume for just about any idea – witches, Frankenstein, minions, Disney characters, and so much more. Here are 20+ homemade Halloween costumes for kids.
All photos copyrighted to the blogs linked to below. Posts found on the Learn to Blog Resources for Roundups search.
20+ Homemade Halloween Costumes
- DIY Black Cat Costume for Kids by 5 Minutes for Mom
- How to Make an Olaf Costume on a Budget by Crystal and Co.
- Fabulous, Frugal Flowerpot Costume by Syncopated Mama
- No Sew Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costume by Crystal and Co.
- How to Make the Cutest DIY Minion Costume by Hodge Podge Craft
- Peter Pan Homemade Halloween Costume by Happy Brown House
- Crazy Cat Lady Halloween Costume by Crafty Morning
- DIY Pink Panther Costume by 5 Minutes for Mom
- DIY Frankenstein Halloween Costume by Mommy’s Bundle
- Homemade Lego Costume by Crystal and Co.
- No-Sew Shark Costume
- How to Make a Dinosaur Hoodie
- Homemade Tangled Rapunzel Costume Tutorial
- Homemade Brave Princess Merida Costume
- DIY Mermaid Costume
- DIY Angel Costume
- Frozen Princess Anna Dress Up Apron
- Frozen Queen Elsa Dress Up Apron
- Witch Costume DIY
- DIY Firefighter Costumes for Kids
- How to Easy Bat Wings for Halloween
- DIY Star Trek Halloween Costume
- DIY Mickey Mouse Halloween Costume