Organizing your home doesn’t have to cost a ton of money. In fact, there are many Dollar Store organizing hacks that you can do for just $1 per container or with items you already have at home. Here are a bunch of dollar store organizing ideas from blogs across the web.
Some of these posts have organizing ideas that include products directly from dollar stores, while others are budget-friendly in general. You could probably use Dollar Store containers for any of these projects if you wanted to, though. 🙂
Blog photos here used with permission. Links found on Resources for Roundups.
12+ Dollar Store Organizing Ideas
- 3 Simple Tips to Organize Your Pantry
- How to Organize Your Home on a Budget
- My Bathroom Closet Organization System
- Linen Closet Organization
- Earring Holder for $2, if You Repurpose, or $3 If You Splurge
- How to Organize Your Bathroom Toiletries
- Organizing with Binders
- 5 Dollar Store Hacks for Uncluttered Cosmetics
- How to Organize Your Baseball Hats for a Dollar
- Kitchen Organization – How I Organized My Spice Cabinet
- Ways to Save Money on Organizing
- How to Organize Plastic Bags
If you’d like more ideas and tips for organizing, check out our ebook Organize Your Home.